You have probably spent a lot of time making many decisions on how you want to raise your baby. One of those decisions is whether to breastfeed. It may not always be easy, but vital baby® is here to help and reassure you, to make the experience as relaxing and as natural as possible.
The vital baby® NURTURE™ flexcone™ electric breast pump together with it’s very soft silicone breast cup and flexcone™ provides gentle cushioning around your breast and mimics the suckling action of your baby to provide the most natural and effective breast milk expression ever!
WHAT MAKES THE vital baby® NURTURE™ flexcone™ electric breast pump SO GOOD?
Behaving the same way as your baby would when feeding, the vital baby® NURTURE™ flexcone™ electric breast pump offers a 2-phase expression for the most effective, fast and comfortable way of promoting breastmilk production.
Phase 1: Fast, small pulses at first to massage and stimulate the breast to help gently induce milk flow.
Phase 2: Slower and longer pulses to encourage ‘let down’ – the clever natural hormone reaction where your milk will start to flow smoothly.
The flexcone™ works by gently squeezing the breast to imitate the natural massaging of your breast which occurs when baby is breastfeeding.
- Super soft silicone breast cup and flexcone™ provides gentle, comfortable and natural expressing for mum.
- Unique soft silicone flexcone™ and cup massages the breast to mimic your baby’s natural sucking action for super comfort and more milk flow.
- 2 phase expression promotes milk production by mimicking baby’s natural breast feeding action.
- The pump has 9 speed settings in each phase, making the pump perfectly adaptable for every mum’s comfort level.
- Ergonomic design is portable and lightweight, perfect for use anywhere.
- The pump is supplied with a convenient handle for manual operation.
WHY EXPRESS BREAST MILK?
Expressing simply means releasing milk from the breast which is then stored and fed to your baby as and when required. Expressing is especially handy when:
- Mum has to be away from baby for a period of time.
- Mum’s breasts may feel uncomfortably full (this is referred to as engorgement).
- Baby is not able to suckle well from mum’s breast and prefers to take breast milk from a bottle.
- Mum wants to boost her milk supply.
- To enable partner (or other relatives) to feed baby as a way to encourage bonding, whilst offering mum some well-deserved rest.
With 9 different speed settings to give ultimate control, the vital baby® NURTURE™ flexcone™ electric breast provides a uniquely tailored feeding experience. The simple touch panel control is easy to use and quick to operate. It is discreet, quiet, lightweight and portable for total convenience.
Perfect for use when at home or away; cordless operation with the built-in rechargeable battery, or plug in with the USB cable included – the choice is mum’s!
With a free handle included for manual operation, the vital baby® NURTURE™ flexcone™ electric breast gives all the flexibility you need in one fantastic breast pump.